Having issues with the printer while printing is a very common situation faced by all printer users. So there is nothing much to worry if you find your canon printer not printing. With experience, you will be able to know all about printer issues and will be able to fix them on your own. There are a few things that you need to check to fix the issue and they are-
• Check the error message
• Check that printer and the system both are properly connected with the power source
• The printer driver is compatible with your system
• The printer driver is updated
• The ink levels are properly filled
• There is proper network connectivity.
On checking the points mentioned above you will be able to identify the issue and fix it immediately or get instant assistance from our printer experts.