A novel research report on Global Calcium Carbonate Market has been recently published by Reports and Data covering latest trends and key market developments during the forecast period from 2018 to 2027. The report offers an in-depth analysis of forecast insights, market size, emerging trends, revenue growth, top companies, growth factors, restraints and opportunities in the global Calcium Carbonate market. The report also offers an accurate analysis of competitive landscape, sales statistics and regional manufactures. The data has been extracted through extensive research and is further validated by professionals and experts in the industry. The report uses charts, graphs, tables and figures to visually reflect the statistical data collected and makes it easier for readers to understand the market situation. The report also provides insights of the top key companies operating the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/calcium-carbonate-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ground calcium carbonate held a larger market share in the calcium carbonate market in 2018. Ground calcium carbonate is basic in nature and can be used to neutralize combustion vapors or increase the pH in soils or water. It is used in paper and plastic fillers, paints, and coatings. It can also be used in cement, to convert quick-lime into slaked lime.
- Calcium carbonate is among the most common mineral fillers used in the plastic industry. It is widely available, easy to breakdown, and is also quite economical. It also decreases surface energy and provides surface gloss and opacity, which enhances the surface finish. Moreover, it also increases impact strength and stiffness when the particle size is controlled.
- Calcium carbonate is available in various particle sizes ranging from less than 1.0 micrometer to large white decorative chips. Ground calcium carbonate is the most cost-effective mineral filler on the market, and it has a supply from various mines located all over the globe.
- North America held the second-largest market in the year 2018. The consumption of calcium carbonate in the region is anticipated to increase owing to the growing demand from plastics and paints coatings industry in the U.S.
- In June 2017, Mercer Lime Company was acquired by Mississippi Lime Company. The company acquired Mercer's hydrated lime business to build up its position in the industry and also cater to a wider range of customers in North America.
- Key participants include Omaya AG, Sibelco, Imerys, Calcinor SA, Carmeuse, Minerals Technologies Inc., Mississippi Lime Company, Huber Engineered Materials, GLC Mineral, and Graymont Limited, among others.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2584
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Calcium Carbonate market on the basis of type, application, end-use industry, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Dietary Supplement
- Filler and Pigment
- Raw Substance for Construction Material
- Component of Adhesives
- Additive for Thermoplastics
- Neutralizing Agent in Soil
- Desulfurization of Fuel Gas
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Paint and Coating
- Adhesives and Sealants
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2584
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370