A novel research report on Global Melamine Market has been recently published by Reports and Data covering latest trends and key market developments during the forecast period from 2018 to 2027. The report offers an in-depth analysis of forecast insights, market size, emerging trends, revenue growth, top companies, growth factors, restraints and opportunities in the global Melamine market. The report also offers an accurate analysis of competitive landscape, sales statistics and regional manufactures. The data has been extracted through extensive research and is further validated by professionals and experts in the industry. The report uses charts, graphs, tables and figures to visually reflect the statistical data collected and makes it easier for readers to understand the market situation. The report also provides insights of the top key companies operating the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/melamine-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Melamine market held a market share of USD 7.16 Billion in the year 2018 and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.9% during the forecast period.
- In context to Forms, the Melamine Foam segment held 31.0% of the market in 2018, with a growth rate of 3.2% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Melamine Foam segment is associated with continuous expansion of the automotive industry and the associated demand of melamine foams in engine cover, acoustic, and heat insulation, which is contributing to the market share held by this segment.
- In context to End-user, the Building Construction segment held the largest market share of more than 30.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast period. The market dominance of the Building Construction segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the construction sector and associated rising demand for laminates, floor tiles in this sector, resulting in elevated use of this compound in this sector contributing to the market share held by this segment.
- In regards to Application, the Wood Adhesives segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 27.0% of the market by 2027. The continuously rising demand for furniture, use of this compound as adhesives for semiexterior exterior grade particleboard and plywood that provides with fast initial tack, and longer open time are supporting the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 18.0% of the market in 2018, with a significant growth rate of 4.6% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is resultant of expanding construction industry and well-established automotive sector that supports the growth of the market in this region.
- Key participants include Borealis AG, BASF SE, East China Engineering Science Technology Co. Ltd (ECEC), Cornerstone Chemical Company, Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Ltd, Grupa Azoty Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy SA, Methanol Holdings (Trinidad) Limited (MHTL), INEOS Group, Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. and Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/melamine-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Melamine market according to Forms, Application, End-user, and Region:
Forms Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Melamine Foam
- Melamine Resin
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Thermoset Plastics
- Wood Adhesives
- Surface Coatings
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Building Construction
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2507
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370