People can hardly afford to buy a new upholstery every two or three years. That's why people hire a professional upholstery cleaning service.
Benefits of professional upholstery cleaning
- Refreshing your furniture can be done quickly and efficiently with minimal effort.
- It costs much less than buying new furniture.
- Professionals use detergents and hot water to ensure that your sofa is not only cleaned but also sterilized. This way, your upholstery will be rid of unwanted bacteria and microorganisms.
- Specialists like the team at Clean Couches Sydney have years of experience in cleaning sofas in Redfern. So you can be sure that your furniture will be treated with great care and that nothing can go wrong.
- We do our best to protect your valuable possessions by using high-quality cleaning products and environmentally friendly cleaning agents.
Disadvantages of professional upholstery cleaning
- Hiring a professional is more expensive than doing it yourself.
- A family member must be present at the home to let the professional in and show them the furniture to be cleaned.
There are some disadvantages to a professional service, but the results are worth it.
Advantages and disadvantages of cleaning your own upholstery
Do-it-yourself upholstery cleaning is a good option if you are on a budget. It will save you money, but you won't get the same results as professional cleaning. Since we use baking soda and other mild chemicals, the cleaning process takes longer and requires more effort from you. It can also damage the fabric of your sofa or chair if you're not careful.
Is it better to hire a professional to clean my upholstery than to do it myself?
Most people don't know how to clean upholstery, which can cause a lot of problems. Therefore, if possible, hire a professional cleaning service. Do-it-yourself cleaning is fine, but if you want to restore the upholstery material to its original condition, you need professional help.