Canon printers are a class separately from the rest of the printers obtainable in the marketplace. The products are simple and easy to use. Canon is very cautious about making their printers varied and fills it up with tons of features that are sensible in real life.
Set up a Canon inkjet printer - ij.start cannon
Follow most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon ij printer, check below;
- At first, open your systems like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Third, launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Using a Wireless Connection on ij.start.canon
- Power up your printer with the PC.
- Moreover, turn on the modem to connect the printer to your machine using a wireless connection.
- The thought is to connect your printer and computer to the same network, so confirm your computer is connected to the same network as your printer.
- Now on the control panel of your printer, appear for the setup choice.
- Once you choose the setup option, choose the wireless option to open the wireless setup wizard.
- Clasp linking the options to find the option you are looking for.
- After you choose the wireless setup wizard, you have to scan for the accessible networks in your device’s range.
- Choose the network that you want to attach from the list of results whilst scanning for networks.
- Next choose the network, go into the matching password for the network.
- After entering the password, click on the OK button to attach the device to the network.
- In a few seconds, you can see the printer connected to the same network as your computer.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer With USB –
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer after reaching official sites or other, then you can use USB for setting up the Canon ij printer. Or you can also visit ij.start.canon for taking help;
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start.cannon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from https://ij.start-canon.com site.
- Now, go to Device settings, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.