Cash App is a well known digital payment app that provides you with the platform to transfer or receive money online hassle-free. For utilizing this app, you must have a Cash App account and get all its advanced features. You can quickly transfer money after creating an account and link it with the bank account. You need to log in for a Cash App account using a mobile number or email ID. How to activate cash app card.
However, sometimes you may face issues while using the Cash App account. It becomes tough to remember the log into details of the Cash App account. In the blog below, we explain how to recover a Cash App account with easy steps. So if your Cash App account is locked, you do not need to worry because you can unlock your Cash App account with a few instructions. It is quite common that users can’t access the Cash App account. You may sometimes face issues in logging into the Cash App your account. It would help if you ascertained the reasons behind it that why Cash App locked your account.
Easy Steps you can recover a Cash App account:
After understanding the issue, you can take the required steps to recover the Cash App account. In most of the cases, you need to contact the Cash App customer service and complain that you are unable to access the Cash App account. Here are some practical steps and instructions you need to take to access old Cash App account:
- Click on the Profile icon and choose the option of ‘Forgot Password’
- Then enter your registered email address and then click on the link to change your password.
- To see the email received from the Cash App Support, you need to go to your email account.
- You will come across a new page to set up a new password for your cash app account.
- You need create a strong password and which is easy to remember. And in a timely manner you need to keep changing your account password to keep saving it from getting hacked.