According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Forming Fluids Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global forming fluids market reached a value of US$ 3.2 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 3.6 Billion by 2026.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/forming-fluids-market/requestsample
Apart from cooling and providing protection from corrosion, enhanced lubrication is another key benefit that is provided by forming fluids, which has significantly escalated their demand in the automotive industry. They are also crucial in processes like the removal, shaping and treating of metals which are extensively used for maintaining the durability and structural strength of vehicles. As a result, the robust growth in the automotive industry has further boosted the sales of forming fluids. Furthermore, on account of the heavy maintenance expenditure across the manufacturing and processing industries, there has been a significant rise in the demand for innovative protection solutions.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into rolling oils, hydroforming fluids and others. Amongst these, rolling oils represent the most popular product type.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into primary metals, transportation equipment, fabricated metal products, machinery, metal cans and others. Amongst these, primary metals account for the biggest application segment.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Currently, Asia Pacific accounts for the majority of the overall market shares.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed in the report with some of the major players being Afton, BASF, Chevron Oronite, Dow, Lonza, Lubrizol, Apar, Chevron, Columbia Petro, Gazprom, Idemitsu Kosan, Indian Oil, Lukoil, Pertamina, Sinopec, SK and Total Lubricants USA.
- Chevron Oronite
- Columbia Petro
- Idemitsu Kosan
- Indian Oil
- Total Lubricants USA.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rolling Oils
- Hydroforming Fluids
Breakup by Application:
- Primary Metals
- Transportation Equipment
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Metal Cans
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/forming-fluids-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC's information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company's expertise
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Phone No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800