Custom-printed boxes could be more expensive because they're more complex to create, but if you decide to send them with a distinctive, premium box decorated with stunning multi-color images, your customers will be able to tell the difference. If you're not sure whether you should go with a custom box featuring top-of-the-line multi-color printing is more appealing instead of a basic brown cardboard box there are some things to think about. In one sentence this is everything you must be aware of about custom printed boxes to help you make a decision.
Why businesses choose to use custom-designed boxes with their Logo
In the beginning, it's crucial to know the reasons retailers choose custom packaging as well as box logos instead of the standard brown boxes. Beyond the obvious the obvious, here are a few of the main reasons retailers opt to invest the extra money to brand the box for their product:
- It's simple for consumers to distinguish your product from those of your competitors.
- It is easy and efficient to provide technical information on the exterior of the box that could play a significant role in a consumer's decision to buy your product over an opponent's.
- You can show re-orders or other information on the outside of the box to make it easier for buyers to understand exactly what they can be expecting when purchasing your products.
- It is easy for stores to keep shelves stocked in a regular manner.
- Your box is basically advertising your brand every when someone visits your box.
Custom Printing Techniques
If you opt for custom printing on top-quality boxes there are many printing options to select from. Based on your preferences and objectives one of these choices could be better suited for you:
- Digital Printing is a cost-effective custom printing option that consists of prints in full color that are directly printed onto the corrugated box.
- Flexible Printing is a less basic type of custom box printing, which consists of 1-3 colors printed on shipping boxes. It is ideal for basic images, logos or graphics.
- Litho Laminating: The most premium in custom printing options. It consists of photorealistic and high-resolution graphics that are directly applied to the paper, which is then placed in the box.
Consideration of costs and time frame
If you're applying one color printing onto the corrugated box it will likely raise the price of 10% but the cost will increase gradually for each color that is added. Although a premium box featuring litho-laminated printing is likely to be the most costly take into consideration that it adds only pennies to your dollar. This puts the cost into perspective.
When it comes to timeframe is concerned, you might be shocked to know that it's common to see custom boxes with logo finished within five days. The most complicated orders can require more time however, you shouldn't need to wait for weeks upon weeks to receive a custom printed box delivery. The most demanding task could be creating an image or logo for your own. The rest is actually straightforward.